Listen differently north of France with these chronicles.
Each new episode has its own location, its own sound atmosphere, recorded in nature as well as in the city, as well as life scenes and unusual situations. And no sound stolen from the internet, all recorded by me with ORTF type microphones (for the technicall staff 🙂 ). The whole thing is broadcast every week on Radio Scarpe Sensée.
Find all sounds with the map :
Contribution call :
Send your sounds for broadcast on Radio Scarpe Sensée and complete the so'nord map.
Here are the conditions of shipment:
- Quality sound (WAV or MP3 320 Kbps)
- Duration of at least one minute
- Name of the file, specifying the location of the sound recording (only the north of France)
- No interview sounds or music, focus on the sound atmosphere of a place
- Attach a text to explain the context and if possible a royalty-free photo to illustrate the sound
- Send your sounds on : firstname.lastname@example.org
The last sounds landscapes
In the same vein, you can also find the great sound map project of the Défricheurs sonores :